Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solution TIPS 03.03.2017

Go down

Solution TIPS  03.03.2017 Empty Solution TIPS 03.03.2017

Post by admin Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:33 am

Solution TIPS  03.03.2017 Botafo10

Football - Brazilian League series. Very interesting match in which he will meet Botafogo SP and Mirassol. Guests this season pokazlai more and I think they are the favorites in this match. In so far played six matches, won 13 points and are in first place in Group D. As far as domestic they are weaker.

So far they have won 7 points and are on the 3rd place Group A. However, the team Botafogo plays quite well at home, and therefore I think it will not be an easy opponent tonight.

Therefore, I expect goals on both sides.

BRAZIL: Campeonato Paulista

23:00 Botafogo SP - Mirassol

Pick: Over 2,5

STAKE: Solution INSIDER 8/10

ODD: 2.37

RESULT: 3 - 1 WIN
----------------------

Solution TIPS  03.03.2017 Fox-so10

Get Free VIP Match Odd 1.80 - 3.60 Free As Test Match!

FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -

After successful registration please send your user-name to the Email and as a return message you receive VIP test match!

Email: bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com

ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down