Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Free Football Picks 02.02.2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Football Picks 02.02.2017

Post by admin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:59 pm

In this match, I have decided to place a bet on Vasco and over 2.5 goals. The insert becomes high, 9 units.
Brazil, Carioca, a meeting of Group B between Bang and Vasco da Gama. Bangu has from the first round with a draw against Primeira, 2: 2.
Vasco has at the outset played a derby match, which defeated 0: 3 by Fluminense. During last season, had the Bang solid results and was good in terms of objectives. I believe that Vasco will go for a win and Bang will certainly have his chance to get at least one goal.

BRAZIL: Campeonato Carioca

19:30 Bangu - Vasco

1.Pick:  2

2.Pick:  Over 2,5

ODD:  1.75  -  2.00
-------------------------

Moreirense actually won the League Cup competition this season in Portugal after they defeated Benfica in the semi-finals of the competition winning the game with 3-1 at home, and they managed to also defeat strong Braga with 1-0 in the final of the competition as well so this team is in really good form at this moment and they have already defeated Feirense twice this season winning with 3-0 away from home at them in the league and with 2-1 also at Feirense in the cup competition so my bet here is on the hosts to win this game here.

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga

20:00 Moreirense - Feirense

Pick:  1

ODD:  2.15
-------------

Get free VIP matches for 7 days.

FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE http://betting-solution.forumsr.com/register -

ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 759
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

http://betting-solution.forumsr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top